You belong with me
But she wears short skirts, I wear T-shirts
She's Cheer Captain and I'm on the bleachers
Dreaming about the day when you wake up and find
That what you're looking for has been here the whole time
If you could see that I'm the one who understands you
Been here all along, so why can't you see?
You, you belong with me, you belong with me
|
etc.
whatever you want here. counters, music, lyrics, whatever. just make it sexy.
|
Friday, June 19, 2009
How I really wished you are mine.
6:55:00 PM
Hello. And yes, I'm back! Okay, I will talk about today. Its gonna be short, so bear with it. Im gonna type fast, because my dad is gonna come back home. So, today, I went to the ICA building. First, I woke up. My dad keep on disturbing me. He can't give me peace. He either disturbs me or my sister. Sighh. Anyway, after I bathed, I watched The Robinsons. My mom nagged. -.-'' Then, last time, my mom asked me to keep some documents. And I misplaced them And, she nagged, again.-.-'' After all of us are ready, we went to take the lift. When I was at the void deck, I saw Teddy Bear and his friend. They stared at me, for I dunno why. Then, I heard them mumbling my name. -.-'' Wait, I forgotten something. Ahah! Before we went out of the house, Cikgu Norin called my mom's phone to tell me that MD is cancelled on Monday. Sadly. Then, I took the bus to Admiralty. Too tired and lazy to walk there. Then, my mom went to the counter to activate my sister's Ezlink card. And, we have to wait a long time. The service soooo slow. I waited and got impatient. LOLS. So, I told my mom that I wanted to buy a drink, Im soooo thirsty. Then, I accidentally pressed the machine too long. And, the drink all nearly spilled. Then, the counter person looked at me. Then, she asked me to pay $2. Walao, I have to pay extra just for a little bit of drink at the cover? Walaos. I wanna kill her sia. Then, we took the MRT and there were no seats. Yeah, no seats at ALL. So, I had to stand. And, it was cramped. Cant even move. Then, we reached Lavender. So, we went to the ICA building. And, I saw a sign. No drinking or eating. And, I looked in my hands. I still had the Slurpee I bought. So, I smiled at the guard and walked in. LOLS. Im weird. Then, we went up. At first, my mom went to the wrong place. Then, we went higher. And, my bro had to take a picture of himself for his IC. It cost $5.35 just for 4 passport sized photos. Gah. Then, my mom before that had took a queue number. While waiting for my bro to finish his photos, my mom's number was on. And, my bro had yet to finish taking photos. Then, she threw away the queue number and took a new one. Only 2 numbers away. Then, my mom had no NETS with her. And, in the letter, wrote we can only pay by NETS or Cashcard. Lols. Then, it was my bro's turn. When the counter asked my bro for his thumbprint, I saw the Ink box. It was damn bigg. Lols. Then, finish liaos. And, my bro and sis wanted Icecream. I dont want, I want water!!! So, my mom gave me $2 to look for a drink. And, I found a shop with drinks! Okay, then, we went back home. Okay, End of day. Anyways, I have been secretly rebonding my hair. Not rebond, my mom got that rebond hair clip. And, it uses heat. So, I secretly use it. Im bad!! And, my mom is gonna get me a digital camera. I have been asking her for one. Lols. Okay, end it here. Please tag!
|
tagboard
|
links
Chiam Xinyi
Vijetha Eligeson
Shadleen
Syahirah
FRIEND
FRIEND
FRIEND
FRIEND
FRIEND
archives
Tuesday, February 24, 2009
Wednesday, February 25, 2009
Thursday, February 26, 2009
Friday, March 20, 2009
Thursday, March 26, 2009
Monday, April 20, 2009
Wednesday, April 22, 2009
Monday, April 27, 2009
Tuesday, April 28, 2009
Thursday, April 30, 2009
Sunday, May 03, 2009
Wednesday, May 06, 2009
Thursday, May 07, 2009
Sunday, May 10, 2009
Wednesday, May 13, 2009
Thursday, May 14, 2009
Friday, May 15, 2009
Wednesday, May 20, 2009
Friday, May 22, 2009
Monday, May 25, 2009
Friday, May 29, 2009
Monday, June 08, 2009
Tuesday, June 09, 2009
Friday, June 19, 2009
Saturday, June 20, 2009
Thursday, June 25, 2009
Monday, June 29, 2009
Saturday, July 04, 2009
Friday, July 10, 2009
|
credits
layout: heyyouu♥
icon: runtherace
|