You belong with me
But she wears short skirts, I wear T-shirts
She's Cheer Captain and I'm on the bleachers
Dreaming about the day when you wake up and find
That what you're looking for has been here the whole time
If you could see that I'm the one who understands you
Been here all along, so why can't you see?
You, you belong with me, you belong with me
|
etc.
whatever you want here. counters, music, lyrics, whatever. just make it sexy.
|
Thursday, May 14, 2009
Specifically Nothing Much
6:04:00 PM
Okeh, todae was like, raining very heavily I decided to wear a jacket to school. Damn COLD larh When I reach school, I was like, good luck everyone!!! Then, Miss Tee was like, with us for abt 1/3 of the exam time Then, this punky teacher came in and took over Then, got recess I was like, spending the whole recess with Syah and Vijetha I mean, we were like playing Hide-and-seek Coz, V was like, wanting to run away from Priya So, we were like, Run V, Run!!!! every second Then, recess ended and we went back to class I was like, waiting for the announcement Then, got no announcement So, I went to the GO and asked the clerk for my pencil case Then, I went back to class and did my Paper 2 It was DAMN DAMN DAMN difficult. Then, I was doing the paper when my calculator cannot be used So, Mr Pillay gave me his Not, give, lend So, I use use use then, End Then, Got Miss Teo's lesson No, Miss Teo's boring lessons yeah, it suit now Hmm, then, end school Me, Syah and V chatted abit when walking home We so called INVENTED a new hand wave An alien wave! We were like, waving everywhere we went Then, we went to the SR to give Mr Pillay his calculator back Then, Syah went home when me and V were waiting Then, we saw HM He's hawwt!!! We called for Syah, but she dont want to come Then, I go back home and played comp Then, I go Woodlands Mart. On the way there, I saw Najiha and Shareefa I chatted with them for a bit Then, I go to woodlands mart and saw Cikgu Zubaidah with her family I wanna salam her But, her husband there, I dont dare Her child soooo cute Only 1 year old Okeh, I really like Cikgu Zubaidah seyh I want to buy for her a TD present Hahaks Then, I go shop and save and saw Shirley Pang She asked me what i bought and i answered NOTHING she was chatting with the durian seller The seller looks like a pervert Yeah really Then, I went back home I fetch my sis and came back and posted this For everyone, GOOD LUCK FOR MYE. To morrow MT, make sure do good good.
|
tagboard
|
links
Chiam Xinyi
Vijetha Eligeson
Shadleen
Syahirah
FRIEND
FRIEND
FRIEND
FRIEND
FRIEND
archives
Tuesday, February 24, 2009
Wednesday, February 25, 2009
Thursday, February 26, 2009
Friday, March 20, 2009
Thursday, March 26, 2009
Monday, April 20, 2009
Wednesday, April 22, 2009
Monday, April 27, 2009
Tuesday, April 28, 2009
Thursday, April 30, 2009
Sunday, May 03, 2009
Wednesday, May 06, 2009
Thursday, May 07, 2009
Sunday, May 10, 2009
Wednesday, May 13, 2009
Thursday, May 14, 2009
Friday, May 15, 2009
Wednesday, May 20, 2009
Friday, May 22, 2009
Monday, May 25, 2009
Friday, May 29, 2009
Monday, June 08, 2009
Tuesday, June 09, 2009
Friday, June 19, 2009
Saturday, June 20, 2009
Thursday, June 25, 2009
Monday, June 29, 2009
Saturday, July 04, 2009
Friday, July 10, 2009
|
credits
layout: heyyouu♥
icon: runtherace
|