You belong with me
But she wears short skirts, I wear T-shirts
She's Cheer Captain and I'm on the bleachers
Dreaming about the day when you wake up and find
That what you're looking for has been here the whole time
If you could see that I'm the one who understands you
Been here all along, so why can't you see?
You, you belong with me, you belong with me
|
etc.
whatever you want here. counters, music, lyrics, whatever. just make it sexy.
|
Sunday, May 10, 2009
I'm missing you everyday
10:22:00 AM
Okeh, I didnt post for sooo long Soory? Okeh, I was having slight fever last few days due to the weather If you had come to my blog earlier, you have saw the post abt me and V and all that Well, i deleted it For privacy Okeh, lemme post abt yesterday and today
Yesterday was Mothers' day if you should have known I didnt do anything for her coz DAMN busy I wake up late siia skipx3 The whole day I was like, chatting with Syahirah the whole day My mom nagged Aniwaes, skip to night time I had to wash the dishes My mom slapped me coz I wash very late Then, I go to the toilet to urine hahaks End the day
Today ------------- I was like, wake up very late Forgotten to set the alarm clock Then, my daddy scolded me Then, I go back to sleep Then, he woke me up saying that the hamster escaped I asked him where, he said it was on his hands Then,my brother took it away from my daddy and put it back into the cage The cage got a BIG hole Then, i go back to sleep Then, I wake up only to see that the hamster is missing, again i looked everywhere but cannot find. Then, I look under the bathing sand outside the cage the hammie was there It ran under the oven and hid there I didnt know it went out ald so, i put food outside the oven Then, I cleared everything there at last, I found it I placed it back into the cage and it wanted to go out again I quickly use spana and close the holes together Then, it didnt come out again Thn, i watched TV then, I played comp and chatted with Syahirah Then, I went to shop Then, I went back home and cook noodles while chatting with Syahirah and Najiha! <3 They are loved by me! Hahaks Currently, my fave song is The Show by Lenka Hmm, I edited my photo until got no zits hahaks I used www.fotoflexer.com Its sooo funn! I will show u the pic I got edit the pic until like a zombie I showed it to Syahirah and she was like, EWWW hmm, Damn bored I was like, searching for my thermormeter's cover Then, I went to Woodlands Mart coz I didnt found mine. It was missing forever... Went I reached there, I saw Hidayah I just smiled at her I wanted to freak out actually Hmm, then reached home and chatted with Syahirah Then, now I'm posting this post Hahaks Have a good day
|
tagboard
|
links
Chiam Xinyi
Vijetha Eligeson
Shadleen
Syahirah
FRIEND
FRIEND
FRIEND
FRIEND
FRIEND
archives
Tuesday, February 24, 2009
Wednesday, February 25, 2009
Thursday, February 26, 2009
Friday, March 20, 2009
Thursday, March 26, 2009
Monday, April 20, 2009
Wednesday, April 22, 2009
Monday, April 27, 2009
Tuesday, April 28, 2009
Thursday, April 30, 2009
Sunday, May 03, 2009
Wednesday, May 06, 2009
Thursday, May 07, 2009
Sunday, May 10, 2009
Wednesday, May 13, 2009
Thursday, May 14, 2009
Friday, May 15, 2009
Wednesday, May 20, 2009
Friday, May 22, 2009
Monday, May 25, 2009
Friday, May 29, 2009
Monday, June 08, 2009
Tuesday, June 09, 2009
Friday, June 19, 2009
Saturday, June 20, 2009
Thursday, June 25, 2009
Monday, June 29, 2009
Saturday, July 04, 2009
Friday, July 10, 2009
|
credits
layout: heyyouu♥
icon: runtherace
|