|
profile
![]() She totally loves the BLACK elmo. Yes, black. Red also can. If wanna know me better, email luhs, don't be outdated. nini_farah@hotmail.com DONT be afraid, I dont bite, I'll just gobble. And maybe choke on you if you dont tag just on the right |
||||
|
But she wears short skirts, I wear T-shirts She's Cheer Captain and I'm on the bleachers Dreaming about the day when you wake up and find That what you're looking for has been here the whole time If you could see that I'm the one who understands you Been here all along, so why can't you see? You, you belong with me, you belong with me |
etc.
whatever you want here. counters, music, lyrics, whatever. just make it sexy.
|
Friday, May 29, 2009
I was too tired to listen to all your lies
7:20:00 PM
Hello! Sorry for not posting the last few days. Lemme start with yesterday. I went to school as normal. No, with HIGH fever. Chiam saw me resting and, i told her i got fever. Ahh, she told Lianyi. Later the whole class know, I have to go back home. Goshh. Walao, I didnt do 2 questions for my maths. Ahh. So, I went to class as per normal and, i would start with my Maths lesson. Miss Aisha went through Solid Figures worksheet and we passed up to teacher. WOO! I got all correct. Then, Miss Teo lesson. Miss Teo gave each of us a pack of Milo. I was like, "Miss Teo, do you know that, milk can like, make our stomach feel full?" LOLS. Then, had 1.6km run. Leah from 6 Grace counted my rounds. Walao, when i ran past the gate there, king kong always like you know, make sound effects like "BOOM! BOOM! BOOM!" walao. I ended up being the last girl LOLS. nvm, at least i finished napfa test for once and for all. I dont want to finish napfa test late. So, after my napfa test, I counted for Leah. WOW! She was the 3rd girl. Congratulation. Then, I had recess. My fever went down, luckily. I sat at my class there with Syahirah. Then, Qing Xuan and Peng Ling came. Then, Syahirah wanted to borrow 40cents from me. So, I passed her $1 and asked her to buy for me a pizza too. Then, she came with my pizza. I ate them and rested for a bit. Then, Vee came and said she wanted to go to the library. Then, she asked Syah along. WALAO. You want go, go by urself la. Then, I followed suit. Then, I took a book. Syah sat and, she said she felt someone tapping her shoulder. I stared at her. Then, we went out of the library and sat outside. Syah saw her CURRENT crush. WOO~ Then, went back to class. Miss Aisha lesson. We did some maths AB pages. Then, i forgotten to do mycorrections. I quickly took Vee's book and copied. Miss Aisha saw and scolded. WALAO. Then, MT. Woo! Went to comp lab. Walao, so cold. Somemore, I got FEVER. I was like, "Cikgu Zubaidah, can switch off aircon?" Zee sat infront of me Not directly infront. Infront me was Waniie, Azsyakirin, Alif kechyk and Ameer. Woo! Waniie odd one out. Only girl and only name start with letter W. Then, skip to after school. I had a nap until 3pm. My mom was like, "Still want to go to MD?" I said, "DUHH. My life is there you know." Then, I go MD and told Waniie I got fever. walao, they all hate me so much meh? Until want me go home sooo early. Then, did warm up. After warm up, Waniie straightaway tell teacher i got fever. Walao. Then, teacher ask me to go home. walao. Then, i go home and chatted wit Najiha and Syahirah on MSN. I love love love them. And of coz, BOO. Then, i rest for awhile Then, I fetch my sister. Lols. Then, i got ready for the SPF talk. The person who talks also sings. LOLS. I recorded part of the singing. The song was, "The Circle Game" Then, I went out of the talk and go home. END OF DAY. ============= FRIDAY ============= Woo! Today go to Chinatown. My mom said no need to go if still got fever. I didnt have fever. So, I went for the trip. Gosh, I went there. It was FUNN Our tour guide was a very old man. He was a magician too. Then, we went to the hindu temple. We had to enter with our right leg. Then, when going out, I rang the bells. Then, I forgotten where we went to. -.-'' Oh ya! We went around chinatown and the shops. Then, we had food at the hawker centre. Syah didnt bring money( I think) So, I GAVE her $1. She bought Ice Lemon Tea Then, I bought Ice Peach Tea. WOO.! Nicee. Then, I ate my food. I share with Syahirah. Woo! I ate little little. Then, I buy another drink. When i drink the water, i sneezed. And, syah said my mucus went over her head. Lols. Sorry uh, Not on purpose, curse my flu. Hmm, then, walk around and took LOADS of pics. LOLS. I tried taking pics of Ricky. I got his cheek. Then, I saw Boo. I got a pic of his hawt boddeh. LOLS Then, went to this air-conditioned place. Nice larh. Got a big big model of singapore. Then, go home. End of day ald. So tired typing. Later got MD. AHHH!
|
tagboard
|
links
Chiam Xinyi
Vijetha Eligeson
Shadleen
Syahirah
FRIEND
FRIEND
FRIEND
FRIEND
FRIENDarchives
Tuesday, February 24, 2009
Wednesday, February 25, 2009
Thursday, February 26, 2009
Friday, March 20, 2009
Thursday, March 26, 2009
Monday, April 20, 2009
Wednesday, April 22, 2009
Monday, April 27, 2009
Tuesday, April 28, 2009
Thursday, April 30, 2009
Sunday, May 03, 2009
Wednesday, May 06, 2009
Thursday, May 07, 2009
Sunday, May 10, 2009
Wednesday, May 13, 2009
Thursday, May 14, 2009
Friday, May 15, 2009
Wednesday, May 20, 2009
Friday, May 22, 2009
Monday, May 25, 2009
Friday, May 29, 2009
Monday, June 08, 2009
Tuesday, June 09, 2009
Friday, June 19, 2009
Saturday, June 20, 2009
Thursday, June 25, 2009
Monday, June 29, 2009
Saturday, July 04, 2009
Friday, July 10, 2009
|
credits
layout: heyyouu♥icon: runtherace |
