You belong with me
But she wears short skirts, I wear T-shirts
She's Cheer Captain and I'm on the bleachers
Dreaming about the day when you wake up and find
That what you're looking for has been here the whole time
If you could see that I'm the one who understands you
Been here all along, so why can't you see?
You, you belong with me, you belong with me
|
etc.
whatever you want here. counters, music, lyrics, whatever. just make it sexy.
|
Monday, May 25, 2009
I have to gain my trust at once for you
7:02:00 PM
Err, mind you, I dont need a damn from you. You are a fucker. Just suck ur father's cock larh.
Hello! I'm back Lemme talk abt today. Hmm, Wake up in the morning late. DAMN. When I wanted to go back to class, Miss Teo appeared in front of me. :O Hm, got assembly. No, should say ASSambly yeahh. BETTA. Hmm, the dance was fucking lame. Hmm, after ASSambly, had MT. Lols, boo still doesn't know who I am. Did the CME and handed up. I didnt pay attention and ended up the last to pass the book up. Gah, lucky I'm still the group leader. Then, go back to class and I stared into space. Yeah, I didnt do anything and stare at nothing.Nothing at all Wait, something, the air! Kays, I'm being lame. Hmm, had World Music. Goshh, Teedy Bear's music is rawwking! I'm gonna format it to MP3. format and save it on my thumbdrive and gonna put it in my HP. Yeahh! And, Im gonna save his, boo's, mine and Syahirah's and save it into my thumbdrive. Gah... I'm gonna compose my own lyrics. I'm bored. After that, had recess. When after I had bought my food, I was searching the whole canteen for them, V and Syahirah. When I go to our SP, goshh, I had to walk pass Boo. V saw and was like, "OMG! U just walked past him." I was like, hello, we are in the same MT class. I got even talked to him before. Then, when Syah was pointing at a direction, Boo suddenly came. GOSHH! We just laughed our hearts out. Hahaks. Then, I pulled Syah and asked her to tell Boo. LOLS. Sorry urh, ur hand red colour. Sorry! Then,go back to class. Goshh, boring siaa. Never do anything. Skip x3 to after school The BEST part of all. Lol, when i reached home, Boo messaged "my" phone and said he is Vampire. Gahh, like I believe him. Then, he called me and asked my name. Goshh, I spent abt 1hrs++ calling and SMSing him. GOSHH. My mom scolded me for Boo's "great" language. He said vulgar. LOLS. He said he will call police if I didn't tell my name. Somemore, he called me sutun, pondan. Lamee arhs. Then, I asked syah to teman me to the bus-stop coz they were right at my void deck. Gahh! Syah can't go. I waited for them to go first before going out. Then, I go to RL and read a few mags. Hmm, I bought a burger and headed home. LOLS, when I alighted from the bus, Boo was just right behind me. I quickly crossed the road. LOLS. Then, I saw Shareefa and Najiha babies. They so SWEET! Lols. Then, home-ed. Well, I'm gonna change my skin, soon.
|
tagboard
|
links
Chiam Xinyi
Vijetha Eligeson
Shadleen
Syahirah
FRIEND
FRIEND
FRIEND
FRIEND
FRIEND
archives
Tuesday, February 24, 2009
Wednesday, February 25, 2009
Thursday, February 26, 2009
Friday, March 20, 2009
Thursday, March 26, 2009
Monday, April 20, 2009
Wednesday, April 22, 2009
Monday, April 27, 2009
Tuesday, April 28, 2009
Thursday, April 30, 2009
Sunday, May 03, 2009
Wednesday, May 06, 2009
Thursday, May 07, 2009
Sunday, May 10, 2009
Wednesday, May 13, 2009
Thursday, May 14, 2009
Friday, May 15, 2009
Wednesday, May 20, 2009
Friday, May 22, 2009
Monday, May 25, 2009
Friday, May 29, 2009
Monday, June 08, 2009
Tuesday, June 09, 2009
Friday, June 19, 2009
Saturday, June 20, 2009
Thursday, June 25, 2009
Monday, June 29, 2009
Saturday, July 04, 2009
Friday, July 10, 2009
|
credits
layout: heyyouu♥
icon: runtherace
|