You belong with me
But she wears short skirts, I wear T-shirts
She's Cheer Captain and I'm on the bleachers
Dreaming about the day when you wake up and find
That what you're looking for has been here the whole time
If you could see that I'm the one who understands you
Been here all along, so why can't you see?
You, you belong with me, you belong with me
|
etc.
whatever you want here. counters, music, lyrics, whatever. just make it sexy.
|
Wednesday, May 13, 2009
I don't want you to disturb my life
6:00:00 PM
You want to friend me, but, you're giving me a freaking attitude. I dont want to friend you ANYMORE. I dont want to be used up again. I cant trust you anymore. You made a promise and broke it. If I was to believe that you had already changed, I would have probably been used up, again. And G, you want us to be in the same secondary school. But if you are not working hard, there is no way you can do it. You always ask me to do things for you. I wont gain or earn anything will I?. When I ask you to come to my place, you dont want. Is this what you called fairness? I do what you want but when I ask you to do things for me,you didn't. You are changing, and alot at that. You always snatch my phone. And would always leave me alone.
Dedicated to some people
|
tagboard
|
links
Chiam Xinyi
Vijetha Eligeson
Shadleen
Syahirah
FRIEND
FRIEND
FRIEND
FRIEND
FRIEND
archives
Tuesday, February 24, 2009
Wednesday, February 25, 2009
Thursday, February 26, 2009
Friday, March 20, 2009
Thursday, March 26, 2009
Monday, April 20, 2009
Wednesday, April 22, 2009
Monday, April 27, 2009
Tuesday, April 28, 2009
Thursday, April 30, 2009
Sunday, May 03, 2009
Wednesday, May 06, 2009
Thursday, May 07, 2009
Sunday, May 10, 2009
Wednesday, May 13, 2009
Thursday, May 14, 2009
Friday, May 15, 2009
Wednesday, May 20, 2009
Friday, May 22, 2009
Monday, May 25, 2009
Friday, May 29, 2009
Monday, June 08, 2009
Tuesday, June 09, 2009
Friday, June 19, 2009
Saturday, June 20, 2009
Thursday, June 25, 2009
Monday, June 29, 2009
Saturday, July 04, 2009
Friday, July 10, 2009
|
credits
layout: heyyouu♥
icon: runtherace
|