You belong with me
But she wears short skirts, I wear T-shirts
She's Cheer Captain and I'm on the bleachers
Dreaming about the day when you wake up and find
That what you're looking for has been here the whole time
If you could see that I'm the one who understands you
Been here all along, so why can't you see?
You, you belong with me, you belong with me
|
etc.
whatever you want here. counters, music, lyrics, whatever. just make it sexy.
|
Monday, April 20, 2009
9:22:00 PM
A DREAM CAME TRUE
Booboo, gaga!
Hmm, I so long never post, and of course, I knew tht. DUUH.. Aniwaes, letstalk abt todae... Hmm, start the dae with a smile... Took my breakfast, which is half-boiled egg. Hmm, quite nice larh. I couldn't believe I was late for school tht dae... Was SHOCKED! ---------------------------- Assembly
Blahx3 larh... Got school song and pledge and National Anthem. Damn boring nia Nt abt song... Bored of school. DUUHH. Who likes school? NO ONE!!! Oh wait, someone, My sister!!! She is always looking forward to school =.= And I was like, OMG... Why in hell do you like school, Nvm, u will hate it in P6. Hmm... ------------------------------ MT!!!
MT was great siia... Stupid Raz Daniel asking me for supply of sweets everyday... He think I wat? I give birth to sweets arh? DUUUMMMBBB! Hmm, I just liked him larh... Too bad, he's attached... I'm not surprised, he's famous in school. Even chinese girls like him niia.. SIAO! Luckily no homework... If not, diedie. -------------------------- World Music
It's getting suckier and suckier. Me, Vijetha and Ying Kiat was caught for talking in class... Lame larh tht MR Pravin... Fuucckk YK(Ying Kiat) keep on pressing my thigh... Very pain nia Got red color mark. Hahas. Then miss teo call us then blahx3. Kenjun also got scolded, he keep on taking things frm my pocket.... Serve him rite! ------------------------------------ Recess
Went on normally, just tht I choked myself on rice.... ---------------------------------- English
BORING, plain... ----------------------------------- Maths
Forget to bring homework niia... Diedie la... --------------------------------- Supp
Damn boring, oralx3. Nothing else meh? ---------------------------------- Science Project
Fought with Priscilla over the phone, I believe she is lying seyh. Vijetha came to my hse Did loads of things, Take pics, play with hammies, just tht Vijetha was so scared of them. I shoved it to her and she screamed.. Like she saw a ghost like tht.. -------------------------------
Thts the end of the dae... I PROMISE I will write again tomorrow!
Signing off, DayahLabels: I
|
tagboard
|
links
Chiam Xinyi
Vijetha Eligeson
Shadleen
Syahirah
FRIEND
FRIEND
FRIEND
FRIEND
FRIEND
archives
Tuesday, February 24, 2009
Wednesday, February 25, 2009
Thursday, February 26, 2009
Friday, March 20, 2009
Thursday, March 26, 2009
Monday, April 20, 2009
Wednesday, April 22, 2009
Monday, April 27, 2009
Tuesday, April 28, 2009
Thursday, April 30, 2009
Sunday, May 03, 2009
Wednesday, May 06, 2009
Thursday, May 07, 2009
Sunday, May 10, 2009
Wednesday, May 13, 2009
Thursday, May 14, 2009
Friday, May 15, 2009
Wednesday, May 20, 2009
Friday, May 22, 2009
Monday, May 25, 2009
Friday, May 29, 2009
Monday, June 08, 2009
Tuesday, June 09, 2009
Friday, June 19, 2009
Saturday, June 20, 2009
Thursday, June 25, 2009
Monday, June 29, 2009
Saturday, July 04, 2009
Friday, July 10, 2009
|
credits
layout: heyyouu♥
icon: runtherace
|